Do you suffer from any or all of the following symptoms?
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder: PRP for Female Sexual Health is recommended for women who are dealing with Female Sexual Arousal Disorder. This disorder makes it difficult for females to enjoy sexual arousal, even when they are motivated to have sex. Approximately five percent of women (One out of every 20!) suffer from this disorder, so it’s much more common than most people realize!
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder: As well, PRP for Female Sexual Health will work well for most women who are suffering from Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder. This disorder is all about loss of libido and ten percent of all females are affected by HSDD (Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder). You deserve a fulfilling sex life!
Schedule Your Free Consultation
- Female Orgasmic Disorder: Other candidates for PRP for Female Sexual Health include ladies who are suffering from Female Orgasmic Disorder. Five percent of all women (1 out of every 20) have this disorder. With Female Orgasmic Disorder, women become sexually aroused but find it very hard to climax. For this reason, sex can be a frustrating activity and females with this problem may begin to shy away from sex due to their feelings of frustration.
- Dyspareunia: Lastly, women who are suffering from Dyspareunia may find that PRP for Female Sexual Health is a helpful treatment. With this disorder, females experience pain during sex which is not related to a decrease in lubrication or spasms in the vagina. Stats for this disorder show that one in ten women suffers from Dyspareunia and some studies seem to indicate that the numbers are even higher.
What is PRP for Female Sexual Health and How Does it Work?
Overall, thirty to fifty percent of females experience problems with sexual function and/or desire. Possibly the numbers are much higher – after all, a lot of women suffer in silence.
Many women who get PRP for Female Sexual Health report improvements in many areas of their lives, as a result of enjoying very satisfying sex lives. For example, they report higher energy levels, enhanced creativity, spikes in self-confidence, fewer incidences of depression and better general health.
When you choose to get PRP for Female Sexual Health in Boca Raton at LifeBoost in order to treat one of these female sexual health issues, you’ll access tons of benefits, not least of which is a much more pleasurable sex life.
Women Deserve the Right Treatment and Support
Men have a lot of options at their disposal when it comes to battling loss of desire and sexual dysfunction. In fact, it seems unfair that men have so many choices, while women have, at least in the past, been rather limited in terms of accessing help for the very same sexual issues.
Now, it’s time for women to enjoy the same standard of care that men have been getting for years. PRP for Female Sexual Health utilizing PRP is giving women a chance to experience sexual fulfillment, despite existing female sexual dysfunction. This shot offers so much hope and practical assistance and that’s why we’re happy to discuss the features and benefits of PRP for Female Sexual Health today!
Perhaps you’ve heard of the “vampire facelift”? This skin-regenerating procedure that utilizes platelet-dense plasma in order to stimulate younger-looking facial tissue growth. The same technology (PRP) is used with PRP for Female Sexual Health! Vaginal tissue is regenerated via the very same plasma. Stem cells are attracted to the site wherever platelets are present and this is why tissue is able to regenerate.
The procedure is quick and simple. A practitioner will process your very own blood in a centrifuge and then inject the extracted growth factors into the vaginal area. Usually, it takes just ten minutes or less to get PRP for Female Sexual Health in our clinic in Boca Raton.
What Does The Physician Do?
Here at LifeBoost, the first step we take is to apply a strong topical numbing ointment to the vaginal area. Afterwards, blood will be extracted via the arm, just as it is with typical blood tests. At this point, a centrifuge will be utilized in order to isolate the plasma, which is the portion of the blood that is very rich in platelets. This plasma is loaded with important growth factors.
As we mentioned earlier, the actual procedure usually doesn’t last more than ten minutes and it may be performed in an examining room. Next, a slim needle will be utilized in order to inject growth factors into the clitoris, as well as the uppermost part of the vagina. This uppermost area is the home of a woman’s “O Spot”, which plays a prominent role in female sexual response. Since areas are numbed prior to injection, a woman should feel almost no discomfort during the procedure.
Women are able to experience sexual benefits immediately. Growth factors will start rejuvenating and enhancing sexual responses right away. This non-surgical process uses growth factors which are already present in the bodies of women, so it’s very natural. Once injections are given, the vagina and clitoris will rejuvenate and strengthen the women’s “orgasm system”. Great results are par for the course with this treatment and most women experience dramatic benefits.
What Our Patients Report After Having PRP for Female Sexual Health
Every woman is different, so responses to PRP for Female Sexual Health do vary. However, the vast majority of women enjoy certain benefits following their injections. These include:
- More sexual arousal via the clitoris
- Smoother, more youthful-looking labia
- Increased tightness of the vaginal opening
- More intense orgasms
- Increased frequency of orgasms
Schedule your private consultation today, via the convenient online form on this page and our medical assistant will contact you. Or call LifeBoost now at 561-922-9967 and we’ll be happy to address any questions you might have about PRP for Female Sexual Health.
Many women regrettably end up suffering sexual dysfunction in silence. PRP for Female Sexual Health is the secret to putting the spark back in your sex life and finding relief from sexual dysfunction. So, why not treat yourself to the care that you really need?